top of page

Updates-September 23, 2021

Updated: Sep 30, 2021

Hi everyone, Here are a couple updates for our league.


As of right now, our U7, U13 and U15 teams do not have enough players to play the season. Please share the word with anyone that you think may be interested. I know some families are waiting until closer to the deadline in case the government restricts sports again. Please know that I will be refunding all fees if we get cancelled before October 7th. I have been holding off on all costs possible and will not be insuring players until close to ice time. I do have a couple solutions planned if these teams do not fill up but would much rather have a full team to play (refund will be an option)!

Volunteering Reminder:

Just a kind reminder that I have noticed several registrations where the "I will volunteer" option was chosen and parents have not signed up on the sign-up genius yet. Please make sure to do that as soon as possible so you don't miss out on your preferred volunteer role and so that I can organize everyone's roles! The deadline for signing up is October 31st.

Updated Health Restrictions for our Recreational League:

-Players aged 4-18 DO NOT need to be vaccinated to play and we have not had to implement cohorts as of yet.

-Coaches and Assistant Coaches must be vaccinated and will be required to wear a mask when around players. If you have volunteered to be a coach and need to switch your role, please go into the sign-up genius to change your preferred role.

-As of today, I have not heard if Black Diamond is requiring spectators to be vaccinated or if they will run at a reduced capacity.

-Thankfully, we play outside most of the time and I hope this gives us a great shot at being able to continue on through the season. Let's keep our fingers crossed everyone!

Thank you. Have a great weekend!

Cynthia Brocklebank

League Coordinator

99 views0 comments

Recent Posts

See All


bottom of page